Liisa Aavik and me talk about her experience living in Ljubljana, Slovenia as a foreigner. She comes from Estonia and is also a zero waste coach.
Choosing your accommodation in Ljubljana helps. You are always welcome at this apartment where you get all the essentials to live as less waste as possible in a city.
In Slovenia we recycle and we get fined if we don’t recycle the right way.
In the video we mention:
– BICIKELJ (city bikes in Ljubljana for 3€/year). You will also find town bikes in other parts of Slovenia.
– Automats where you can buy milk, whipped cream, eggs, honey, yogurt etc.,
– Car sharing: www.prevoz.org and www.avant2go.com
– Buying food: – in any supermarket you can use your own bags and containers, somewhere even refill your bottle with wine,
– www.rifuzl.si (1st zero waste shop in Slovenia. Located in Ljubljana.)
– Slovenia has lots of farmers markets all around Slovenia. In all the towns they are open on Saturday and in Ljubljana every day in the city centre, market at Tržnica Koseze, Tržnica Moste.
– www.mokca.si is a store in Ljubljana with lots of zero waste produce and products. It is also an online store
. – COMPENSATE YOUR FLIGHTS with www.mindfulflights.com to compensate (CO2) of your flight.
➡️ Follow me on FB: https://www.facebook.com/Maminavrtu
➡️ Follow me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mummy_in_th… ž
Liisa’s blog: https://suletudring.ee/et
🌎We talked about living zero waste in Slovenia and what options do you have to have as less waste as possible. As we both live zero waste lifestyle we have lots of things in common and also learned one from the other.
🎥Tips for living zero waste in Slovenia are in the video below. Do you know any other tips?
💪Share them with us.
👩Liisine nasvete najdeš na spletni strani/Liisa’s blog: https://suletudring.ee/et
Liisi lahko slediš tukaj / Follow Liisa here-> SuletudRing.ee
RENT THIS ZERO WASTE APARTMENT – NAJEMI TO STANOVANJE by contacting me at firstname.lastname@example.org